Apr 14, 2005

More from the world of deviant behavior...

So, I spend way more time surfing than I should. Sometimes it’s useful but, most of the time it’s just time filler (what did I spend all that time on before we had the internet?). So, I’m wandering around cyberspace today and I came across this gem...

But what sort of sick f**k thinks, “Gee, you know what would really turn me on? A woman with a horribly distended belly who has a kid in her stomach! Yeah! That would be hot!” Hey, here’s a philosophical question for all you Pro-Lifers: Is f**king a pregnant woman technically a menage-a-trois?

xo_babytran explains “Fourteen Sexual Fantasies I Just Don’t Understand” most of which had me laughing out loud, not for those easily shocked.

Of course, I wandered around xanga and was just fascinated. Where we’re these gals when I was growing up?

No comments: